Fall arrest techniques, Install use and perform basic rescues from fall arrest systems and implement the fall protection plan.
Learners wishing to obtain the competencies in this Unit Standard physically conducts work at height where there is a risk of a fall.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
• Explaining the use of a range of fall arrest equipment and knowledge of applicable regulations.
• Selecting suitable anchor points
• Explaining the use of basic rope knots
• Installing and using fall arrest systems
• Inspecting and assembling fall arrest equipment and systems
• Interpret and implement a fall protection plan.
• Performing basic fall arrest rescues.
Please click the link below for more information: