Learners wishing to obtain the competencies in this Unit Standard physically conducts work at height where there is a risk of a fall.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
• Explaining the use and limitations of a range of a range of fall arrest equipment and knowledge of applicable regulations.
• Selecting suitable anchor points
• Using pre installed vertical and horizontal lifelines.
• Inspecting and assembling fall arrest equipment and systems
• Interpret and implement a fall protection plan.
• Using Fall Arrest Systems with a double lanyard.
For more information please click the link below: