Rope Access Technician, can perform a range of limited rope access tasks and rescues
Any person who would like to perform work while physically hanging on a rope, instead of using scaffolding, elevated platforms and or ladders will find the course useful. The qualifying learner is capable of:
• Preparing for rope access and assembling personal rope access equipment.
• Explaining and tying basic rope knots.
• Performing basic rope access maneuvers safely on a pre-rigged double rope systems/course.
• Performing basic rope access rescue maneuvers on a pre-rigged double rope system and explain the role of the team.
• Maintaining personal rope access equipment.
Please click the link below for more information: