DBI-SALA® continues to set the standard for quality in fall protection. The DBI-SALA® Sealed-Blok™ family has the most comprehensive line of sealed SRLs in the industry and decades of proven field service. The best just got better...
• Dynamic components sealed inside the housing (IP68 rated).
• Protects from particles entering product
• Protected against complete or continuous submersion in water
• Decades of service
• Field proven in the world’s toughest environments
• Design extends maintenance intervals and product longevity
• Stands up to the harshest environments
• Heavy-duty design
• Corrosion resistant
• Stainless steel end-plates
• Aluminum housing
Exclusive design provides both fall arrest with assisted rescue capabilities and automatic self rescue for ultimate versatility.
• Built-in Rescue Device becomes an integral part of a Rescue Plan
• Standard fall arrest mode
• Automatic rescue mode
• Remote/Assisted activation
Fall Arrest Mode/Assisted Rescue
A speed sensing brake stops the fall, reduces forces imposed on the user to safe levels of 6kN or less and allows for assisted rescue to take place.
A speed sensing brake slows the fall, then instantly a centrifugal brake activates, lowering the user at a controlled speed to the next level or ground.
• Raise and lower personnel
• Simple change in/out of Retrieval
• Stow away handle
• Optional bracket for davit attachment
• Available with RSQ™ Option
• For rescue use only
• Provides trained End-Users with the ability to replace lifeline
• SRL will not operate if rebuilt improperly
• No need to break seal to replace lifeline
• Lowers overall cost of ownership
Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most. Our systems meet applicable industry standards. We also customize solutions to suit customer needs
3-way models with built-in emergency retrieval and mounting brackets are ideal for confined space rescue. Available with and without mounting brackets.