Ergonomically designed to be used as a single person fall protection device. The Aero-Bloc’s lightweight compact design fits
comfortably to the users harness keeping the Aero-Bloc out of the workers way.
• Lightweight compact unit.
• SafetyLink’s Aero-Bloc has a clear durable housing for ease of unit inspection.
• Built in energy absorber.
• 140kg user rating when connecting to anchorages up to 600mm below the harness attachment location.
• Aluminium connectors with 16kN gate strength.
• Available in both Snap hook and Rebar hooks.
• The housing is constructed from high strength plastic.
• Innovative quick connector to the harness allowing the users ease on connection.
• SafetyLink Aero-Bloc Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) 2 metres.
• External energy absorber.
• Available in both Snap hook and Rebar hook.
• SafetyLink Aero-Bloc Twin Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) 2 metres.
• External energy absorbers.
• Available in both Snap hooks and Rebar hooks.
Introducing the TUFF-BLOC, an exciting new addition to SafetyLink’s personal protection range.
The TUFF-BLOC features an energy absorbing over-mould design suitable for robust environments. This unique housing provides
protection to the internal mechanisms and allows for easy storage when stacking.
The TUFF-BLOC is available in multiple lengths in both galvanised and stainless steel options.
• Tough durable housing built for hard knocks.
• Ezy-Grip handle providing easy installation when holding up SRL for install.
• Four different lengths 6m, 10m, 15m 20m.
• 5 year service life*
• Complies with EN360:2002 and AS/NZS 1891.3:1997.
*service life may be less than 5 years due to harsh environments. ALL SRL’s should be inspected before and after each use.
• 140kg rated.
• Built in fall indicator.
• Galvanised and stainless steel options.
• Connector options available, either karabiner or snap hook.
• Carry/storage clip.